2 Days Safari to Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro
Day 1 – Arusha – Lake Manyara
We leave Early in the Morning from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s Eastern escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
We will explore this park until the late afternoon then we will drive to Ngorongoro Crater rim.
Dinner and overnight at the Lodge in Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
We will enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater, after which we travel back to Arusha where we will end our African safari.
- All meals on the safari.
- All Park entrance fees & taxes.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Camping equipment if applicable (tents mattresses sleeping bags pillows table and chairs)
- Flying Doctors rescue insurance for the time of the tour with Shadows of Africa.
- Game safari to national parks as specified
- Hotel/lodge/camp accommodation for the duration of the safari.
- Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Binoculars – 1 pair per car
- Professional English speaking safari and tour guide / driver
- Wildlife tours according to your itinerary preferences.
- All game viewing activities specified Safari
- Any sightseeing excursions and optional activities other than those specified
- Entry visas
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities to safari crew – recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
- Travel insurance
$435 Per Person